Sunday, August 7, 2011

Aiden.....9 Months

To honor Aiden's 9 months in Heaven, Nygel and I (and Cami of course) released some balloons for him along with my mom, sister, and niece. We all wrote him special notes- they wrote theirs on the balloons and I wrote a special card to my baby boy. Cami held on to the balloon ribbons until we got ready to let the balloons go.

Here are some pics from that day:







The balloons floated FOREVER- they didn't disappear for about 15 minutes! So wonderful to watch them make their way up to my little man.

I love you Aiden........forever and always!

Love, Mommy

3 comments:

Christi said...

Beautiful! I'm sure the notes y'all wrote to Aiden were precious!

Deanna said...

very beautiful!

Tiffany said...

Beautiful pics Natasha! You are such a good Mommy! Sending love your way dear friend!

Post a Comment

Lovely Little Notes....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...