Friday, October 14, 2011

Hello Autumn!!!

This time of year is so rough. Aiden's birthday is right around the corner and the winter holidays were painfully tough last year- especially Thanksgiving {Aiden's Due Date}.

Because so many people could use a lift right now I've decided to team up with some of my lovely friends and bring a special sweet project to you all! As I think about all the amazing ladies I've met through blogging I knew this idea was such a perfect way to bring a little hope into everyone's life. A way to brighten your day and welcome in the Autumn months with some joy.

Hello Autumn!!!!

Hello Autumn is a special Fall gift exchange open to all bloggers. Interested? Good!!!! Here are the rules:

Sign up at either:

Please sign up at just one blog. Once you sign up your entry will show up on all four blogs.

The gift limit is $15 and should be used to purchase a Fall theme gift like ornaments, scarves, fall baking kits, etc. We ask that you share with your partner why you chose that gift... "a baking kit to add a little sweetness and warmth to your Autumn", or something similar.

Partners will be picked and posted by October 29th. {That's right people! Only 2 weeks to sign up so what are you waiting for?!?!?} It is up to the partners to get in contact with each other and exchange mailing addresses. All items MUST be shipped by November 7th.

There will be a follow up post where you can link up with your partner and show off your fabulous piece of hope. This post will be done on November 21st.

When linking up type your name and your blog name (Name@ Blog Name).

Please, please, please make sure that you that you only sign up if you truly intend to participate and send a gift!!! We don't want anyone to be disappointed or left out during this exchange.

That's it! Easy right? If you know anyone else that might be interested in participating please send them on over! We would love to have you be a part of our Hello Autumn Gift Exchange and share some love with a fellow blogger. Please feel to post any questions here or on one of the other hosting blogs!

And don't forget to grab the Hello Autumn Gift Exchange button for your blog if you're participating! Here ya go:


Photobucket 
 

Isn't that owl just the cutest?!?! Thanks Fran for the awesome button!!!

Wishing you all a peaceful weekend.......maybe with a little hope sprinkled in as well........

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

such a great idea ladies! I just don't trust myself to follow through- I think I'll be lucky to remember to shower and get Max to school these next couple weeks. Have fun! I hope you'll share what everyone gets!

DandelionBreeze said...

Would love to be involved but feel a world away starting Spring !! So funny how the seasons work :)) xoxo

Natasha said...

Awww Tiff you should do it- I'll remind you!!

NYM- it is funny to be in such different seasons!

Post a Comment

Lovely Little Notes....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...