Last year I had the chance to attend an amazing retreat for mothers grieving the loss of a child. I blogged about it here. The Haven of Hope Retreat was a great weekend filled with lots of love, lots of tears, and also lots of hope. I had the chance to meet so many new moms who totally got where I was coming from- no explanation needed. And the best part? I got to talk openly about my sweet Aiden without worrying what other people would think. I was really such a good experience. I am so thankful for the friends I made at this retreat as they have continued to give me support when it is much needed.
The retreat is being held again this summer and I just wanted to share that registration is open if you are interested in attending. Please visit the link below to view the website and register for the weekend.











I'd love to hear from you!
































4 comments:
I wish we had something like that here :) xo
totally wish I could go!
I really wish there was something like this around me!!!!
i would love to go...it would be fun to meet everyone!!
I have lost your link to your other blog, can you email it to me again, please :)
ashleyelder82@gmail.com
Post a Comment
Lovely Little Notes....