Saturday, July 2, 2011

8 Months

Dear Aiden,

Happy 8 months little man! I hope that you have a super fun day today with all your angel friends. We'll be hanging out with family today but know that you are in my thoughts throughout everything I do.

Today is hard but I think the hardest part is that I'm feeling further and further away from you. Time just keeps passing and I want to scream at it to stop!!! I don't cry every day anymore. I don't break down in public places or lose it when I see a baby. I don't have to fight the urge that tells me to stay in bed all day in a ball.

I don't want to be further away from you but I know this gradual healing- this being ok- is something I have to do. It doesn't take me away from you. Nope you're always with me. It just takes me closer to the person I have to be until I can see you again.

And although I feel ok today I know that tomorrow I could relapse back into utter despair. And I know that's ok. That's what grief is. And I will allow myself to feel whatever I need to to grieve for you baby.

Know that I love you always and forever. You will always be with me. I carry you in my heart. For my whole life- and the after life- you will be my Aiden William,

I love you baby boy......forever and ever you are my precious precious angel.

Love,

Mommy

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

9 comments:

My New Normal said...

I'm sure our babies are playing together today. Hugs.

katie illingworth said...

Thinking of you and sweet Aiden today. XO

Deanna said...

thinking of you and remembering sweet Aiden always!

Mary said...

Thinking of you hun! ((((hugs))))

Nika M. said...

Sending prayers and hugs your way.

Holly said...

♥Aiden♥

Tiffany said...

Happy 8 months Aiden! Even though I wish you were here with your Mommy and Daddy, I hope you had a great celebration with Ellie and all the other angels.

Caroline said...

Thinking of you so much. <3 Aiden <3

Rhiannon said...

How time just ticks away is such a surreal thing sometimes. I still can't believe that a year has passed since we said goodbye to Harper and I know that as you come up on that milestone, the concept of time will get even harder to grasp. Like, "how is the heck have we be apart this long??" Wishing strength and comfort for you and sending love. Thinking of your sweet Aiden always <3

Post a Comment

Lovely Little Notes....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...