Saturday, July 9, 2011

I Miss Him

I know that I've probably said it many many times before.........but......

I miss him.

So very very much.........sigh

I pulled out his pictures yesterday morning to look at them. Sometimes I cannot get over how much he looks like Nygel. His little mini me. He is just so beautiful in all his pictures.........

One day I may get the strength to share more than just his hands and feet on this blog. One day I may be able to show you that gorgeous face, the head full of beautiful soft curly hair, and the round little tummy that you could see so well- even with his onesie on........just beautiful. One day I hope I can share him more but I'm just not ready yet........

I miss Aiden every.single.day.

I know that I don't cry as much as I used to and I know that I am able to keep it together for longer periods of time.....BUT.....when the tears do come, boy do they come.

They definitely came yesterday as I looked at the beautiful pictures taken by our NILMDTS photographer. As I looked at my amazingly handsome son. As I imagined what he would look like today and what his pictures might turn out like now.

I miss him.........I miss him so much.........

11 comments:

Lj82 said...

hugs momma. I'm sure his photos are just beautiful. :)

Angie said...

Thinking of you and your beautiful baby boy xo

Deanna said...

thinking of you, and I can't wait to see you tomorrow and give you the biggest hug!!!

Raquel said...

Sending you lots of hugs! Thinking of you and Aiden.

Ashley said...

Know exactly how you feel...it's hard because I find that I miss my sweet baby more and more as time passes. Thinking of you <3

Marie W said...

Sending love and hugs your way.

Caroline said...

Sending lots of love & {{HUGS}}. Been thinking of you so much lately. <3 Aiden <3

Anonymous said...

Hugs momma. I'm there myself. Bad days are once again outnumbering the good. Know that I am thinking about you and I hope it gets a little better. Missing Aiden with you!

Rhiannon said...

Take your time and share his pictures if/when you want to when you are ready. I know that he was beautiful. ((hugs))

DandelionBreeze said...

I'm so sorry that I've been so long in commenting... but know that you and Aiden are always in my heart xoxo

Amy von Oven said...

i understand and Im so sorry. There are days when I just hold Bethany's blanket and I wish I could just hold her one more time....it can be so hard on those days...

Post a Comment

Lovely Little Notes....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...