Monday, December 5, 2011

Giveaway Winner!!!


Hey everyone! Just a quick post to update you guys on the winner of my Christmas ornament giveaway in honor of Aiden.

There were 9 comments {between the original post and the reminder post from Sunday} and according to Random.org the winner is...............

#9 Tiffany for her sweet baby boy Julius!!! So glad this ornament is going to such an awesome mama- I know it will be treasured this Christmas and those for years to come! Thank you all for entering and for sharing with me the ways you are remembering your angels this year. I wish I could send an ornament to you all for your babies!

Again wishing everyone a heart full of peace as this holiday season continues.......xoxo

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Yay! Thank you so much. This will definitely be cherished. <3

Tiffany said...

Congrats Tiffany!!

Kimberly said...

Congrats Tiffany and Julius! If Eden and I couldn't win, I am glad such an awesome momma and her precious son got it!

Post a Comment

Lovely Little Notes....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...