Sunday, December 4, 2011

Just a Few Reminders.....


I hope everyone has had a peaceful weekend. I just wanted to remind you of a few things before I hit the sack this evening. Sooooooo tired!!!

First the blog series "12 Days of Christmas With You in Heaven" is still going on over at Small Bird Studios. Yesterday my dear friend Tiffany {Julius' Mama} posted a lovely memorial candle tutorial which I think is just a fabulous way to remember your little ones. I'll definitely be trying this one myself! So many moms have already shared the amazing ways they are remembering their angels during this series and I know you'll want to read more about it. If you'd like to read my post in the series you can check it out here!

By the way, Tiffany is also hosting a great giveaway on her blog in honor of Juju. The winner will have a $25 donation made to the charity of their choice. So be sure to stop by her blog and enter to win!


The second reminder I wanted to share is about the giveaway right here on the blog that ends TOMORROW!!!! It's for this beautiful ornament in memory of your angel- just in time to place it on the Christmas tree!




If you'd like to enter please comment on this post with the name of your angel and how you are remembering them this Christmas season. I will draw and announce a winner tomorrow! Good luck!!! 

3 comments:

Alissa said...

What a thoughtful idea. Of course I would love one for little Kennedy's pink tree this year. Thank you, sweet friend. Sending lots of love your way.

Kimberly said...

What a sweet giveaway. I would love this for Eden. It would go next to her special angel ornament on our tree. The angel ornament is next to Levi's. I always ask my baby girl to watch over her brother from heaven...

Tiffany said...

thanks for mentioning my giveaway.

i'm so glad that i have time to enter yours. i don't know how i missed it.

this christmas we will be doing it very low key. but we will be making a donation to our local library with a couple of SIDS books (our library had none) in honor of our son. i will also be burning his memorial candle for him on that special day.

Post a Comment

Lovely Little Notes....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...