Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Remembering Sweet Julius



Today I'm remembering a sweet little boy......Julius. My dear friend Tiffany lost her precious baby boy to SIDS a year ago today when he was four and a half months old. Although I despise the circumstances we met under, Tiffany has been an amazing friend to me and I can't thank her enough for her support and kind words whenever {which can be often} I need it. It's my honor to remember her precious son today.

Julius has touched so many people with his life and I know that he and Aiden are great friends in Heaven. His smile is one of the most beautiful I have ever seen- his spirit shines through his eyes and it is BEAUTIFUL!

Please pray for Julius' parents today as they remember him and his amazing life. I know that they will appreciate any thoughts, prayers, and words you are able to spare.

♥♥♥ Julius ♥♥♥


4 comments:

DandelionBreeze said...

Thinking of Julius and Tiffany today with all my heart xoxo

Tiffany said...

thank you so much for remembering our little boy with us. you have been a great friend to me. love you

Amy von Oven said...

Praying for her today! :)

Caroline said...

Thinking of them always.
This is so beautiful

<3 Julius <3

Post a Comment

Lovely Little Notes....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...