Today I'm remembering a sweet little girl......Ellie Lauree. Ellie is the daughter of my dear friend Tiffany and today is her 1 year Angelversary. Today and yesterday are terribly rough for Tiffany, her husband, and their son Max as they remember little Ellie.
If you've ever seen Ellie then you know how seriously beautiful she is......I swear this amazing light shines through her in ever single picture. And that's what she is- a beautiful light. I hope she shines brightly down on her mama today and I have a good feeling she will do that and so much more ♥
Please remember Ellie with me and keep this family close to your heart today.












I'd love to hear from you!
































5 comments:
Remembering Ellie & her family today & always.
<3 Ellie <3
Always. Love Ellie. :)
Love Tiffany and definitely thinking of her and her family today as they remember little Ellie <3
Thank you Natasha! It's perfect for our little girl!! WOuld you send it to me so I can add it to her scrapbook? Thanks friend!
Thinking of Tiffany and Ellie too xoxo
Post a Comment
Lovely Little Notes....