Hello world!
1 year ago

I'd love to hear from you!
10 Months
11 Months
12 Days of Christmas With You in Heaven
13 Months
15 Months
17 Months
18 Months Grief
19 Months
1st Birthday
2 Years
20 months
21 months
2nd Birthday
3 Months
3rd Birthday
4 Months
4th Birthday
5 Years
7 months
9 Months
A Gift
A Good Friend
A While
Ah-Ha Moment
Aiden
Aiden's Hope
Aiden's Projects
Angelversary
Anger
Ann
Anniversary
Armor
Baby Jack
Baby Loss
Baby Loss Moms
Babylost Mother's Day
Being Ok
Birthday
BLM
BLM Weekend 2013
Blocks of Love
Blog Directory
Blog Hop
Blogger Awards
Bo's Place
Broken
Bugaboo Jewelry
Caden
Cam
Can't Sleep
Carissia
Carson
Catching Up
Chicago
Chloe
Christmas
Closer
Cool Breezes
Crying
Death
Disappointment
Dragonflies
Dragonfly
Easter
Ellie
Emotions
Establishing Laughter
Face2Face Group
Faces Of Loss Faces of Hope
Faith
Family
Fear
Feet
Fix you
Flowers
Franchesca
Friends
Frustration
Funerals
Gift Exchange
Giveaway
Giving Up
God
God's Plan
Granny
Grief
Guest Post
Happiness
Happy List
Happy List Saturdays
Haven of Hope Retreat
Heaven
Hello Autumn
Holiday Traditions
Holidays
Hope
Hugs From God
I Was Here
ICLW
Illuminate Class
In His Name
Jackson Boys
Jakin Issac
Jenna Journal Drive
Jesus
Jewelry
John 12:2-3
Julius
July
Ladybugs
Life These Days
Loss
Love
Makeover
March for Babies
March of Dimes
Mason
Meltdowns
Memorial Day
Memories
Mimi
Missing him
Missing you
Mom Blogger
Mother's Day
Mummy
Music
My Birthday
My Boys
My Tribe
Nervous
NILMDTS
Normal
November 2nd
Nygel
October 15th
Peace
Peace Love and Dragonflies
People
Perfect
Photography
Pictures
Positivity
Post It's
Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Month
Rainbows
Random
Reese
Relationships
Remembering
Remembering Aiden
Reminder
Right Where I Am
Rows For Remembrance
Sadness
Sarah
Savanna
Seattle
Shocked
SIDS
Silpada Fundraiser
Sitting
Small Bird Studios
Small Miracles
So Super Broken
Strong
Struggling
Sunlight
Support
Surprises
Surviving
Sushi
Symbol
Tears
Thank You
Thanksgiving
The Midnight Orange
The Morning
Today
UBP 2011
Updates
Vacation
Walk for Babies
Walk to Remember
Weeping
What Love Really Means
When You Lose A Baby
Why
Winks
Worry
8 comments:
I feel the same way. While I hope I have a long life ahead of me, filled with a bunch of McBabes, I do look forward to when I get to go to him.
My husband likes to remind me, statistically, he'll be there before me. That they will stand together at the "finish" line and welcome me together, with dear friends and family who departed before me. I love to think of it like that.
xox momma.
I think that we can imagine and dream endlessly about what we think Heaven will be like, but we will never be able to fathom the glory of the Lord and His presence. We have an awesome God, and you are absolutely right, your little Aiden is beyond showered with love. The best kind of love that anyone could ever receive. :) As far as dying, I'm scared. I think about my family I'm leaving behind, and I get a sick feeling in my stomach at leaving them behind.
I agree... I used to be so worried about dying but that's completely changed now. My only fear of dying is leaving our daughter on earth behind... and my greatest fear since losing Gabrielle is losing our little girl here with us. All other things that I used to fear have been replaced with a general anxiety about anything and everything. Losing our darling babies changes us forever - for the worse and for the better. One day we'll all be together... and I look forward to that day but don't want it to come too soon. Love to you always xoxo
I totally agree too. I don't think we have any control over when we go, and when it's my time, I'll gladly go because I know Ellie is waiting for me. Plus I always think, how could I be scared of dying and feel ok about where Ellie is now? I know Ellie is safe and happy, so why would I be afraid of that. And as for any pain associated with the dying process- I don't see how anything could be worse that watching Ellie go through what she did, so bring it.
Baby J- keep behaving! No more scares- really, that's enough :)
I answer the same. I worry about everything and mostly having to deal with the grief of losing someone else I love, but not myself. Because when I die, I won't worry anymore and I won't miss my son anymore.
I secretly hope E and I die around the same time because I can't bear the idea of living without him AND my son, but I can't choose that. I wouldn't want to die before him, either, as it would leave him behind, brokenhearted and lonely. Ideally, I'd plan our deaths so we'd go out together.
I'm pretty much scared of everything else though and assume the worst. It's all part of baby loss, I think. You aren't alone.
Im not scared of dying, in fact I can't wait to get to Heaven and see my baby girl(not that I am in a hurry to get there either)I just know it is going to be an amazing moment! I do not fear it because it will be great. All worries and fear will be gone. My biggest fear allready came true, lossing one of my children....but I think God has used that to teach me not to live my life in fear, and to trust in him no matter how scared I might be, HE will still be there to guide me through!!!
I feel the same way you do. I did a blog post not too long ago on this subject. I had septic shock in 2008 & did come close to dying, but I wasn't afraid. I want to stick around for my family, but I do want to hold Meredith as soon as I can when I get to heaven, after meeting Jesus & God, of course! I had a solid Christian upbringing and I have no doubt there is a heaven & that I'm going there. I used to worry & have anxiety like you. It took many years fo counseling, but I think I have that whipped now.
I feel the same way you do. I used to be scared, but now the thought that I'll get to be with Addi leaves no fear. I hope to live a long life with Addi's daddy and her future siblings, but if not I am okay with that too. The rest of the things I worry about constantly especially losing Brian or more children...that would be more than I could handle...well even more than I already handle!
Post a Comment
Lovely Little Notes....