Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Guest Post- 12 Days of Christmas With You in Heaven



I'm so honored to be guest posting at Small Bird Studios today during this amazing series "12 Days of Christmas With You in Heaven". Especially because I get the chance to talk about my sweet Aiden. I have to say thank you to my lovely friend Fran for allowing me to share with her readers my sweet baby boy and one of the special ways we're remembering him this Christmas.

If you have some time please stop over and read my post. I'm sharing a tutorial on how to make a personalized frosted candle holder to include in your holiday decorations.


And do go back to Fran's blog for the other days in the series. Many moms will also be sharing with you special ways to remember your children during the holidays.

Oh and please come by my blog on December 1st!!! I'll be sharing the other ways we plan to include Aiden in our Christmas celebration this year and in years to come. There may be a few other special surprises too!!!

Much love to you all......xoxo

****UPDATE**** I made some more candle holders with spray gloss instead of the kind you paint on and I like the way that worked better. Just a suggestion if you're trying out this project!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

i sure will stop by - so glad you get to share Aiden with so many others. xoxo

Ashley Quarles said...

I absolutely LOVE that candle holder!!! You just sparked an awesome idea for presents for my family!!!

You are constantly in my prayers!

Nikki said...

I came across your blog from the facebook post on smallbird. I always get a little tripped up when I meet another mommy with an angel named Aiden. I lost my Aiden in April, 2011. Anyway, I wanted to tell you this is so beautiful, and I will absolutely be doing this!
I'm also holding a retreat for baby loss moms in March, and think this would be a perfect activity! www.babylossmomsfound.com

Tiffany said...

awesome!! we both did candle holders - lol. but i really love adding the epsom salt to the outside. i'm definitely going to try that.

Natasha said...

Thanks Ladies! I'd love to know how all your candles turn out :)

Tiff you know we're always thinking alike! HA!

Natasha said...

Nikki I always feel that way when I hear about other angels named Aiden as well. I'm so very sorry for the loss of your little Aiden in April. Just took a look at your website and it is just lovely. Can't wait to hear more about your retreat!

Hillary said...

I just got done reading your post over at Small Bird Studios and it was awesome! I loved your candle idea and I can't wait to try it for my Caroline!

xoxox

brigette said...

What a lovely post you wrote!! I cant wait to make a candle for Kael... What a beautiful idea. Thinking of you and sweet aiden during the holidays and always. Hugs mama

Ashley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DandelionBreeze said...

Such a beautiful idea :) Love your candle holder... such a lovely way to remember xoxo

Ashley said...

LOVE it!! Making one tonight for my baby <3

Post a Comment

Lovely Little Notes....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...