Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Happy Birthday My Sweet Aiden


Thanks Fran for making this quote into a word art- I love it so much   

Dear Aiden,

Happy birthday baby boy! I know you are having an amazing birthday party up there in Heaven with all your special angel friends. I wish I could be there but Mommy and Daddy will be sending you some party balloons later today with lots of special love notes ♥

I cannot believe it was exactly a year ago that we got to meet you for the first time......and the same day we gave you back to God. It was a hard day for Mommy and Daddy but you.....you were amazing. You took my breath away. The most perfect baby I have ever seen......and you are mine ♥ Some days I look at your pictures and I'm still in awe of how amazingly beautiful you are.

I miss you so much today {and every day}. There are so many things I wish we were doing together. I long to hold you, smell you, kiss you. I want you to smash a birthday cake, play with your wrapping paper and boxes instead of your gifts, and take 5 zillion pictures with all the family. I wish I was giving you your birthday party today. But even though I can't be there please know you are so celebrated today by so many people who love you.

I hope you know how much your dad and I love you always. We would give anything to be with you. I know one day we will be together again and every day we're here on Earth is a day we're closer to that day......the day when we get to see your beautiful face again.

So happy birthday sweetie- we love you and we miss you!

And just so you know we're singing it down here:

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dear Aiden,
Happy Birthday to you!!!

I love you baby boy......forever and always you will be my precious angel.

Love,

Mommy
:::

The Broken Chain

We little knew the day that
God was going to call your name,
In life we loved you dearly,
in death we do the same.

It broke our hearts to lose you,
but in God we put our trust,
In times as difficult as this,
faith is such a must.

You left us peaceful memories,
your love is still our guide,
And though we cannot see you,
you are always at our side.

Our family chain is broken,
and nothing seems the same,
But as God calls us one by one,
the chain will link again.

~Ron Tranmer

12 comments:

Lj82 said...

Happy birthday beautiful boy. You have a wonderful set of parents here on Earth. Hope this birthday party is the very best. xox

Rebecca said...

Happy Birthday to your little man, and huge hugs to you Mama. <3

Nika M. said...

Happy Birthday to Aiden!

And lots of hugs and prayers for you.

Addi's mom said...

Happy birthday to your boy. Thinking of your family today especially. The birthday song is something we all know but reading it here and knowing that like you we will have to sing it from afar is heartbreaking in a whole new way. Xxxooo

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday sweet little man. We can't wait to meet you one day, but you will never be forgotten and until that day comes we will always remember you.

Mary said...

Happy Birthday sweet Aiden!!

DandelionBreeze said...

Happy birthday to your darling Aiden... my heart and thoughts are with you always. All our angel babies are together celebrating... and one day, we'll be there too. Love from Australia xoxo

Sarita Boyette said...

Happy birthday, precious Aiden! Sending lots of floaty kisses to you in Heaven, baby boy. xoxo

Darcey said...

Happy BIrthday Aiden. Thinking of you and your family today.

missliany said...

Happy birthday Aiden!

I love the poem you posted, my parents actually had a copy of it framed for me for Chloe's first birthday.

Ashley said...

Thought about you and your family all day yesterday. Beautiful post!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AIDEN!!

Caroline said...

What a beautiful post !!
Happy Birthday Aiden !!!

Post a Comment

Lovely Little Notes....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...