Friday, March 25, 2011

Blocks of Love


So this morning has been bittersweet for me.  I'm so very excited that I am starting up the first of our Aiden's Hope projects and sad at the same time because I'm missing my baby boy. Sometimes I really do sit back and say is this my life?  But I want to share with you all one of the many things I've been working on these last few weeks.

Blocks of Love is the first project I'm rolling out under the Aiden's Hope umbrella.  Aiden's Hope is the organization Nygel and I have created to honor our son.  We hope to provide support to families grieving the loss of their children.  Please stay tuned to this blog for updates on Aiden's Hope- the website will be up and running soon.  You can read the Blocks of Love story here and sign up to have a picture of your little angel's name taken with our love blocks.  Please grab our button and share with anyone you know who might like to have a picture of their little one's name.

I could definitely use your prayers for this project as well as the Aiden's Hope project. Everything is still a work in progress so bear with me as I work on this.  More good things to come!


5 comments:

Mary said...

That is so wonderful Natasha!! What a beautiful way to remember Aiden <3 Sending many prayers your way.

*Laura Angel said...

I love this! I can't wait to request a name :)

TanaLee Davis said...

This is great! You can come up with the greatest ideas. I'm glad that your doing something for others and giving back to honor your aiden.
~Felicia

Natasha said...

Thanks guys! I'm working on the order form now!!!

Raquel said...

What a great idea!!!:)

Post a Comment

Lovely Little Notes....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...