So I decided that I needed a happy list today. In case you missed my first happy list you can read it here. I really feel like sometimes I need to remind myself of the good and happy things in my life. For today's list I decided to include a picture with each thing that makes me happy. Today I'm visualizing my happiness! Here is my happy for today:
1. Carissia, Kayla, and Mummy will be here in 3.5 months!!!! Woohoo!!! (I put you first this time little sis- lol!)
2. My new camera! My mom sent us a camera as an early anniversary gift- love her! I'm taking my first photography class today and I couldn't be more excited! Can't wait to start taking pics of all my projects for Aiden!!!
3. Watching the Karate Kid (2010) for the 4th time this morning and FINALLY finishing the whole movie without falling asleep :)
4. Aiden's Cross- I came across this cross while shopping the other day and it reminded me so much of Aiden. I had to have it.....isn't it beautiful!!!
5. Cam making me smile even when she's being bad :)
6. Nygel- everything about my amazing husband. This pic is of him and Cami Cam at the dog park.
7. Our first Face2Face group meeting today!!! If you know anyone in the Southwest Houston area please tell them to stop by the Cheesecake Factory in Sugar Land at 6 pm today!
8. My Granny- she's agreed to do something just fabulous for a lot of baby loss families in my little Aiden's name :) Love, love, love my granny. This is her and my baby cousin Sean. Isn't she beautiful????
9. Working on my craft room! Can't wait to get all my projects going. This picture is one of the early stages. The couch will be coming out to make room for my desk and shelves!!! More pics coming soon!
10. This box!!! It makes me so happy!!! It came last night and I can't wait to work on the little surprises inside!! Stay tuned!!!!
That's my happy list for today. Hope you all enjoy your Saturday. It's a rainy one here in Sugar Land but I'm in a great mood! Off to get ready for my photography class!
I love you Aiden William...forever and ever!!!!
Love Mommy















I'd love to hear from you!
































13 comments:
Can't wait to see what you are up to!! The cross is beautiful. I do the same and buy things that make me think of Hayes. :) whatever works, right?! Wishing you a great weekend!!
That's right Molly- whatever makes up happy :) I hope you have a great Saturday as well!
What a lovely idea... great to see the people and things that make you happy. Sorry that you've had a tough week... grief is one awful roller-coaster ride :( Thinking of you and Aiden xoxo
I loved seeing this list! How did the face to face group go?
Thanks New Year Mum :)
I'm glad you like it Mattie :) The group meeting was really good!!! We enjoyed ourselves and we'll be meeting up again next weekend to celebrate an angel birthday. We have 1 pic on FB :) Lol!
I like the Happy List. It's a great idea- I might have to borrow it- I'm in need of a happy list lately! Your dog is so cute!
That's a beautiful family picture! I love Aiden's cross as well. I think I'm in need of making a Happy List as well.
Go for it ladies!!! I'd love to see you happy lists! Maybe we should have a day each month set aside for our happy lists....hmmmmm......
I love the cross it is beautiful. I am excited to see what is in the box... :) Miss you xoxo
Thanks Sam :) I miss you too...you have to come back for a visit.
Just found your blog Natasha. I'm very sorry for your loss. I've had 2 miscarriages myself ( 1 ectopic) I know what it feels like. Praying for you and I wa so touched reading your list. God bless
Thanks Nikki...I appreciate your prayers! Just checked out your blog and I'll be praying for you as well.
Post a Comment
Lovely Little Notes....