I found this little ladybug on my patio last weekend and it was just so cute! I immediately thought of little Miss Savanna and her upcoming birthday. So I snapped a bunch of pictures and got a great one that I made into this lovely card for Savanna......I hope you like it Tabatha. I know Aiden is at Savanna's birthday party in heaven along with a lot of other special angel babies.....that makes me smile :)
Nygel and I are going to do a special balloon release for her and I'll post pictures soon!
Thinking of you and Savanna today with love..........












I'd love to hear from you!
































6 comments:
It is so nice of you to dedicate your day with love to Tabatha. I love her so and only hope her day gets lots of love a support on this special yet bitter sweet day.
~Felicia
♥Savanna♥
Very sweet of you. Happy first birthday Savanna.
Praying for this family! Just wanted to stop by also and remind you that we started our Made to Crave study today. Hope you can join us!
How sweet of you! I just did something very similar on my my blog, which is all decked out in ladybugs in tribute to Savanna and her Mom.
Your blog is so beautiful. I am so terribly sorry for your loss. Hugs Mama.
Thinking of Tabatha and Savanna with all my heart.... my love goes out to them and we'll release a balloon for her here too xoxo
Post a Comment
Lovely Little Notes....