Friday, April 8, 2011

I Miss You




Dear Aiden,

Hello my love.....I miss you a lot this morning.  Daddy is sleeping and Cami is chewing on her frisbee and her toy box.  You really would have so much fun with her.  Your little puppy :) Carson and Chloe are sleeping too (Chloe is hiding from Cami- ha!)

So it's just mom this morning.  And I'm all alone with my thoughts of you.  Did I mention I miss you?  You are in my thoughts all the time....I know you know this.  I have so much to do today but I wanted to take this quiet moment with you.  Have fun playing on the beach today little man!

I love you my miracle angel baby....forever and ever.....

Love,

Mommy

4 comments:

DandelionBreeze said...

Beautiful letter to your gorgeous angel... love to you both xoxo

Caroline said...

{{{HUGS}}} so beautiful .

Tiffany said...

we all miss you Aiden!! pls send your momma and daddy extra love.

<3 Aiden <3

Mary said...

<3 Beautiful

Post a Comment

Lovely Little Notes....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...