Hey Everyone!!! This weekend I'll be attending the Haven of Hope Retreat so I'm going to post my Happy List on Sunday when I get home! But not to worry! I have still posted the McLinky here so you can join in for the week. Can't wait to read your lists when I get home!!!!
Have a peaceful weekend everyone! For those of you going to the retreat I can't wait to see you there!











I'd love to hear from you!
































4 comments:
Starting to get my list together... have a lovely retreat - looking forward to hearing all about it xoxo
I was just working on mine. Have a wonderful time !! {{HUGS}}
Just wanted to let you know that I participated in your Happy Saturdays blog hop today! I even linked back to your page! :) Have a wonderful day!
I made my list! Check out My Guiding Light. P.S. to everyone: make sure you click "get the code" so the list shows up on your post!
Post a Comment
Lovely Little Notes....