Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Small Miracles Blog Hop #3



It's April 19th and time again for Franchesca's Small Miracles blog hop.  If you haven't participated in this blog hop before please take a moment to read about it here.  This is a time for us to celebrate the things that give us hope while on this heartbreaking journey.  This month I want to start with a bible verse that stuck with me after the Haven of Hope retreat......

But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.
~Isaiah 40:31

I love this verse....it gives me so much hope and makes me believe that my hope will bring me closer to God's plan for my life.  I love the thought of soaring on wings like eagles.....what an amazing thought. No matter what we are going through, no matter how hard, we will be able to keep going as long as we hope in the Lord.

Via

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul
and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all.
~Emily Dickinson


I love this quote! It gives me such a great image of hope resting in my heart and soul and pushing me forward each day. A sweet little bird singing a melody that helps me put one foot in front of the other. Lovelove love the thought of that.

Another verse that gives me hope is this one:

I will turn their mourning into gladness; 
I will give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.
~Jeremiah 31:13

He will give us comfort and joy in the midst of all our sorrow.  He will bring us out of the darkness and into the delight.....all we have to do is have faith.

Finally the thing that gives me the most hope is my husband.....yep my Nygel :)  Nygel is my everything and somehow through the loss of our son, our Aiden, we've grown together again. We were already best friends and now our love is even deeper and stronger.  I love him....and I love the hope that we have for our future! Thank you Nygel for being my hope :)

Please join in with the bog hop and share what brings you hope.  Sending lots of love and peace.......

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the verses, Natasha, they are beautiful!

Franchesca said...

It is an incredible thought to soar like an eagle. What a beautiful promise, thank you for the reminder Natasha :)

Sending you big hugs!!

xo

Raquel said...

I heard that Bob Marley song today "Three Little Birds" and totally thought of you and Aiden. =0)

I love that last verse. It is my absolute favorite...it totally reminds me of Jeremiah. It brought a smile to see it on your page.

Sending you hugs!

Caroline said...

So very beautiful !!

DandelionBreeze said...

Those are such beautiful verses... I agree, they inspire so much hope. Love to you always xoxo

Natasha said...

Raquel I love hearing that song :) I thought that last verse might be special to you!

Natasha said...

OMG I'm so excited about my blogger awards!!!! Yay!!!

*Doing a little Happy Dance*

Thank you so much New Year Mum!

xoxo

Post a Comment

Lovely Little Notes....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...