Saturday, April 23, 2011

Thank You Thank You & ICLW!!!



Via

Welcome to all my ICLW visitors!!!!  So glad to see you here!!!  *Waving hi!!*


For those of you who want to check out the other bloggers who are participating or participate yourself next month click here!

Now on to my post........

Oh my goodness I was so overwhelmed yesterday with all the amazing packages and cards I received in the mail plus the fabulous gifts other mommies have left me online!  I love you guys!!!  Just when I think I can't make it anymore one of you comes along and picks me up with your love!

So many many thank yous are in order!

First to my Lovely friend New Year Mum- Thank You so much for my fabulous awards!!!!  I'll post about them more this weekend and follow all the award rules but I just HAD to say thank you!!!



Next up is all the amazing Easter Cards and gifts I've received in the mail!  Let me show you:

Wow huh?!?!  So blessed!


Thank You Casey!!!!!


Thank you Sarita!!!!!





Wow wow wow!!!!  So thankful for everyone's kind thoughts for Nygel, Aiden, and I!  I treasure every single thing I get in my precious Aiden's memory!

And THEN I got a few things in my e-mail.  Here they are:

Thank you Shauna!!!!!!

Check out the cute purple dragonfly!

Love that Aiden is with so many other sweet babies

Thank you Malory!!!

Again it was a day of much excitement for me :)  I thank you all for your support and love.....it means the world to me!!!

1 comments:

DandelionBreeze said...

You certainly deserve the awards... love you :) Great Easter pressies and thoughts of Aiden and you. Hope you had a lovely day. Love always xoxo

Post a Comment

Lovely Little Notes....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...