Four years ago today I married the man of my dreams.....my best friend.....my love. The man that would stand by me through all the joy and sadness of life. I never knew that would include losing our son. I never realized just how much God would ask of us. I never realized how strong we could be-- together.
But I am so very thankful and feel so very blessed that God gave me the perfect person to walk this life with me. Nygel is my everything. He is so loving, so smart, so funny, such a good person.....he makes me be a better person. His family is everything to him- and that makes me love him even more. He loves me just the way I am no matter how crazy I may act some days! His love is unconditional.
I know that because of him I will be able to keep doing everything God needs me to do until the day I get to see Aiden again. I am so proud that my son has such an amazing dad.
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love."
~1 Corinthians 13:13
On this special day I have to tell you- I am more in love today than ever before. I love you baby! Forever and ever- you are the love of my life!!












I'd love to hear from you!
































12 comments:
Happy Anniversary!
Congratulations! I LOVE anniversaries! They're such a special time!
Happy anniversary! I felt the same way last week--just in disbelief that our future included this loss. But y'all are making it, and so are we. I hope you have a great day! Hugs
This is great. Happy anniversary! Hope today makes you fall that much deeper in love and closer than ever before.
If you feel up to it, share some of your highlights from today....just keep out the mushy stuff...lol
Hugs-
Felicia
Happy Anniversary! I hope today is wonderful, you both deserve it! ((hugs))
Happy Anniversary and so many more to follow. You are both so wonderful and I have never met you in real life. {{{HUGS}}} Have a wonderful day !!!!!!!!!!!
Happy anniversary.... so lovely that you have each other and that he's such a wonderful support to you. I love that verse... we read that passage at our wedding. Love to you always xoxo
Happy anniversary! May you an Nygel have many, many more!
lol, I just wrote birthday and I mention anniversary. I'm an idiot. Sorry!
Happy ANNIVERSARY!! :)
I'm a bit late but.....Happy Anniversary!!!!
Thanks everyone!!!!!
Post a Comment
Lovely Little Notes....