How many of you love the movie Pretty Woman? Me, me, me!!! *Jumping up and down and waving my hand around like a crazy woman!* Julia Roberts is my favorite actress!!!! This is one of my favorite quotes from the movie:
Edward: "I was very angry with him. It cost me ten thousand dollars in therapy to say that sentence: I was very angry him. I do it very well, don't I? I'll say it again: I was very angry with him. Hello, my name is Mr. Lewis, I am very angry with my father."
Vivian: "I would've been angry at the ten thousand dollars."
~Pretty Woman
Vivian: "I would've been angry at the ten thousand dollars."
~Pretty Woman
And I can say it too----
"I am very angry. Hello my name is Natasha and I am very angry right now."
For those of you who know me IRL or who "know" me from my blog you know that I don't get angry very easily. But when I do it's usually because something is so bad it just really pushed me over the top. Right now I am so worn out and tired this morning from the emotional toll of dealing with hateful people on facebook and friends who just don't understand where I'm coming from. It freaking sucks. And I'm tired of explaining myself.
So I guess I need to say this too---
"I am very sad right now. Hello my name is Natasha and it breaks my heart that people can be so cruel and not understanding and I am very sad right now."
I have promised Nygel that I will NOT stress about this stuff so I'm putting it out here and then I'm done. I just ask that you all keep me in your prayers so I can remain calm and peaceful and not turn into some psycho crazy woman.
Yep that's right- little ole Natasha could be a psycho crazy woman! Ok now I'm making myself laugh at that image- tehehe! So maybe I'm not so angry anymore.....literally laughing out loud at the image of myself as a crazy Jason-like character with a knife and some crazy music! LOL!
Thank you God for always bringing me back when I'm down!












I'd love to hear from you!
































4 comments:
So sorry to hear that you're dealing with difficult cruel people... you don't deserve that and it understandable to you feel angry. Losing a child is a heart-breaking nightmare and it makes it so much worse when others IRL don't understand and say/do hurtful things. We're all here for you. Sending you a big virtual hug and hoping lots of laughs help ease your anger. Love always xoxo
I'm sorry that you are going through this. People are hateful & mean. Some people have no idea what it is like to walk through life on this kind of journey. I mean I wouldn't wish it on anyone but people should be kind , you don't know what everyone is facing.
Love you bunches & lots of {{HUGS}} Keeping you in my prayers so much. xxxooo
I'm so sorry Natasha. Some people CAN be so mean and rude and you don't deserve to have people like that in your life. You are a great, kind, beautiful person and deserve to surround yourself with great, loving and understanding people. It's so frustrating trying to explain our pain to others that have absolutely no idea what we are going through and it sometimes seems that they just don't want to understand...and hopefully they don't get to experience the same pain. Thinking of you lady.
PS Thinking of you as a crazy lady made me laugh too. You're to amazing and wonderful I just had to laugh at such a crazy idea.
(((hugs)))
oh I am so sorry you are having to deal with that. People are unbelievable sometimes, and it's amazing that they choose the most trying time of your life to be ugly. I will be praying for and thinking of you. That being said, I deleted my Facebook account because the negativity was outweighing the positives. Sad, but true. I've tried three times to get back on, but I been off for good since January, and it has proved to be a WISE choice. One of the top three things that has helped me the most, I will say. Just food for thought. Hugs!
Post a Comment
Lovely Little Notes....