Friday, May 13, 2011

A Quick Post

Hey everyone!  *Waving hi*  I just have to say thank you so much for all your sweet words on my post the other day.  I was really struggling that day and as always you guys lifted me up with your love and care.  So thank you again......you all mean the world to me! Thank goodness I'm doing a little better today :) I know my little Aiden is staying close to me as well.

I wanted to post really quickly in between my meetings about my surprise with Tiffany that I mentioned the other day! In case you haven't heard the big news-------Tiffany is joining me as the second Online Community Organizer for Faces of Loss, Faces of Hope! That's right people! You get two of us for the price of one! HA! I am soooooooooooo excited about this!!! I asked Kristin if I could have someone help me with the online projects for you guys and not only did she say yes BUT she also let me have someone I admire and love to fill the spot- my Tiffany!


So we are partners in crime now- T & T! LOL!!! Tiffany and I have so many good things in store for the online BLM community and we can't wait to share it with you all! If you have anything special you want to see us do for you please shoot an e-mail to me at Natasha@facesofloss.com.

Stay tuned for our next online community event.........you are gonna LOVE it!!!!!!

4 comments:

Holly said...

That's so great!

TanaLee Davis said...

AWESOME! Can't wait to see...

Felicia

DandelionBreeze said...

Sorry that I haven't been commenting this week and missed your difficult days... hope you're feeling a bit better and more at peace. You're such a gorgeous mum to Aiden... love and hugs to you xoxo

Franchesca said...

That sounds SOOO exciting!!! :D

Post a Comment

Lovely Little Notes....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...