Hey everyone! First I have to say thank you so much to everyone who has thought of me and sent well wishes my way! I am definitely starting to feel better after several trips to the doctor and a few days of rest :) I feel so bad for falling behind on everything but I know you all understand......thank you for being so fabulous!!!
Next I have to say thank you to a truly amazing baby loss mama- Shaina over at Rows for Remembrance. Let me just say that God truly blessed my life with Shaina. She reached out to me several months back when I was fresh in the depths of my grief. So sweet, so caring........she asked if she could make a blanket for me to remember Aiden by. I cried. I couldn't believe someone could be so giving. I was new to the blogging community and just taken back at how generous she was considering she really didn't even know me. Of course I told her I would LOVE for her to make a blanket for me.
The idea behind Rows for Remembrance is simple- Shaina's ministry is set up to help families remember their little angels and have something tangible to hold in their arms. If you have not heard of this ministry before please take a moment to visit her page or you can read about it in my post from a few months back.
I just wanted to share the amazing blanket that Shaina created for my little Aiden......it is perfect.
My last thank you for this morning is for another fabulous BLM who I'm sure you all know and love......Kristin who is mama to Stevie Joy- LOVE her name! Kristin has given me an amazing opportunity! As you all know she founded Faces of Loss Faces of Hope after losing her precious baby girl Stevie. Faces does so much for the baby loss community but most important it lets other moms and dads know they are not alone. I know I felt so alone outside of Nygel and my immediate family when we lost Aiden. I didn't know how to interact with people anymore. I felt like no one "got it". And then I met you all!!! And I found Faces! And I realized I was not alone and there were people that understood where I was coming from.
When I first found out about FOLFOH I was amazed! And I wanted to help! I wanted to be there for other moms the way so many others had been (and still are) there for me. And Kristin was so fabulous to let me!!!! She has given me the great honor of serving as the Online Community Organizer and the Hope Stories Coordinator for the Faces of Loss community. I can't tell you how excited I am! *Doing a happy dance*
We've already got some great events planned so please check out our community page to see all the exciting things we have going on right now! And if you have any questions regarding our FOLFOH events or suggestions for new events please feel free to e-mail me at natasha@facesofloss.com. Again thank you so much Kristin for this opportunity! You are amazing and so inspiring......I hope I can do you proud!
Again I am so thankful for you all.....thank you for sharing this journey with me......I couldn't do it without you!
















I'd love to hear from you!
































7 comments:
Oh Natasha! You made me cry! This is so sweet. I can't believe YOU are thanking ME for LETTING you work your butt off for Faces, haha :) You have such a genuinely kind spirit and have so much wonderful positive energy--you were BORN to do this! :) Thanks so much for all your work (and your friendship!). Xoxo
So glad to hear that you're starting to feel better :) I wish we had something like FOLFOH communities here in Oz.. such a lovely supportive idea xoxo
Glad your feeling better. Been praying for you so much.
The blanket is beautiful.
I'm excited for you at Faces. I'm workin on my May writing tonite.
Take care
LOL Kristin! I am most definitely thanking you lady! You are awesome! AND I'm so proud to work my butt off for Faces :)
So glad for your friendship as well :)
xoxo
Thanks for stopping by Traci!!! So glad to meet you!
NYM we do have Face2Face groups on your side of the world- not sure how close the current groups are to you but anyone can start one as long as they have the desire to help other moms who have lost children. Here is the link the Face2Face group directory:
http://facesofloss.com/face2face-groups/face2face-groups-directory
Sending lots of love your way mama!!!!
xoxo
Thank you so much Caroline- you are so sweet! So happy to call you my friend! Can't wait to read your Mother's Day post!
xoxo
Post a Comment
Lovely Little Notes....