Thursday, June 2, 2011

Happy 7 Months Baby Boy

Aiden,

Hello my love.......Today is June 2nd and today my angel you would have been 7 months old. Today I don't know what we would have done together but it would have been good! Mommy and Daddy would have probably headed off to work and left you with Granny although I know you would have seen Daddy at lunch time.  We would definitely be having some special family time tonight though- maybe a trip to the park or a nice long walk around the neighborhood.  And I'm sure there would have been a cute outfit, a new toy, and some balloons involved :)

Oh Aiden, mama is really struggling today.  I miss you so much and it's just wearing on me this week.  Definitely having a rough time.  I hope you stay close to me and help me little man.

I can't believe we've spent 7 months with out you.......212 days.......5,088 hours.......305,280 minutes.........18,316,800 seconds.  And counting.  Way too long.  How have I even survived these last 7 months.  Sometimes I really feel like I'm going to break.  And right now I need to be strong.

I am so very sad that there are things I am forgetting about you.......how heavy you felt in my arms, what you smelled like, how beautiful and soft your hair felt, what it felt like for you to move in my tummy. It breaks my heart.  I hate that I've forgotten so many of the few little pieces of you that I did know.  I just want it to all stick in my head forever.  Sigh......

But baby boy I want you to know that I am forever grateful that God gave you to me....no matter how short our time together was.  It was perfect.  You were and always will be perfect. I hope you know how much I love you.  I hope you know how much your daddy loves you.  I hope you know that you will always be a part of this family.....forever loved and missed.

I hope you enjoy your day today....we know you are safe and loved and know nothing but happiness.  That is the one thing that gives me some peace.

I love you Aiden......forever and ever.....you are my miracle angel baby!

Love,

Mommy

6 comments:

My New Normal said...

Sending you a little extra love today.

Lj82 said...

Thinking of you.

Caroline said...

Been thinking of you so much lately. Sending you lots of love all the way from Nevada.
You are such a wonderful , beautiful Momma :)
{{{HUGS}}}

Happy 7 months Aiden <3

Tiffany said...

Happy Seven Months Aiden!

I'm so sorry you aren't walking your little guy around the block in his stroller tonight. It's not fair. He should be here. All our babies should be here. Sending you love!

Deanna said...

sending you love

DandelionBreeze said...

Such a beautiful letter to your angel... love to you and Aiden always xoxo

Post a Comment

Lovely Little Notes....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...