This week I thought I'd do something a little different with my happy list :) Another bloggy friend told me about a cool website to make my own virtual post-its! I love it! So here's my list in post-its!
That's my list for this week- what did you think of my post its????? I can't wait to read what has made you all happy! Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!




















I'd love to hear from you!
































5 comments:
so cute! I love the post-its and I love your list. have a great lunch, a wonderful date night and a great shopping adventure :)
Great happy list and love, love, love the post-its!!
What a great list and I tried a diffrent way of doing mine this week. I love the post it notes I have used them before too. So very cute.
Have a great date night & Shopping !!
Also wishing your Hubby a peaceful and Happy Father's Day.
Have a Happy upcoming week.
Natasha, loving the Happy List Saturdays. I agree with all your entries! I love the Princess and the Frog, too, although I get scared by the villian (I know, I am such a baby at 30 years old!).
Sending hugs your way and thinking of your sweet glory baby Aiden.
Love your list on post-its :)) Missing your Happy List and will definitely join in this w/end :) Love to you always xoxo
Post a Comment
Lovely Little Notes....