Saturday, June 4, 2011

Happy List Saturdays #13



Sorry I'm so late today!!!  Had to go to the vet early with Cami this morning and then I took a NAP!!!  A very long nap!  LOL!  Here's the Linky and I'll post my list soon!

Hope you all are having a great weekend!!!!

xoxo

***UPDATE***

♥ Lazy Weekends- Sometimes you just get overwhelmed during the week and there is so much to cram in in like 1 hour :(   On those weeks I live for lazy weekends where we don't have to do anything- like this weekend!

♥ My BLM friends- You guys are awesome!  Even with Blogger acting a fool this week (and a bunch of other weeks before) I still got so much love and support from you guys- e-mails and messages saying you were there for me.  Thank you so much for being there for me when I was having a rough time.  It really does mean so much :)

And please know that even though I haven't been commenting that much this week (or last) it's not because I'm not trying! Stupid Blogger is blocking me from commenting- ugghhh!!! But know that I am still reading your posts and thinking of you always!

♥ My New Armor- I've been meaning to post this for awhile especially for my friends Molly and Tiffany who share my passion for armor!!  I went from having no necklaces to having 4 in about a 2 week period and one on the way!!  Let me show you:

Baby Boy Necklace

My friend Molly (Hayes' mama) sent me this after I won a giveaway on her blog! Isn't it beautiful!?!?

My Mother's Day Necklace- LOVE!

I got this from a sweet BLM named Sally (Alexander's mama) as part of a Mother's Day gift exchange. I love this so much!

Necklace #1 that I ordered :)

One necklace I ordered for myself- the bar charm says "Aiden" - "11/2/11" - "Love" - "Angel" on each side. The turquoise and purple beads represent Aiden and I, and the circle charm says "hope is a thing with feathers". And of course I had to have a dragonfly!

Necklace #2 that I ordered!

The second necklace I ordered for myself- the tree charm represents our family tree, the turquoise stone is for Aiden, and the initial tags are for Nygel, Aiden, and I. This one also has a angel wing charm that is on it's way :) I'll take another pic when I get it.


Once my last necklace makes it home I'll let you guys see it as well!  Hope you like my new armor!

♥ Dragonflies- You guys know how much I love dragonflies- and how much they mean to me because of Aiden.  I am so lucky that these little guys show up places in my life often!  These two were sent to me by other BLMs :)


My sweet friend Sarah sent me this beautiful dragonfly and I love it so much!  Sarah is mama to twins Ann and Reese in Heaven and Sophie and Anna here on Earth. She picked this dragonfly up for me on a family trip and sent it for Mother's Day along with a book and some cards. I can't tell you how much this made my day :)

Sarah and I have known each other since high school and she has truly blessed my life since we lost Aiden. She is always so full of love and support.  Just an amazing lady!  All four of her little girls have been blessed with a truly wonderful mama.  Thanks so much Sarah!!!


This dragonfly came from my lovely friend Franchesca- isn't it just gorgeous!  She took this picture while out yesterday and is making it into cards for her new card line which you can check out here.  But this morning when I work up I had an e-mail from Fran with this beautiful picture and she added Aiden's name! LOVE HER so much!!  She is just beyond awesome. Thank you so much Fran!

♥ Cami & Carson- They have been getting a long a little better this week- woo hoo!!  We'll see how long it lasts :)  LOL!


♥ BBQ- I love BBQ and we grilled last weekend for Memorial Day while my sister was here.  It was soooo yummy!  Here are some pics of the food :)





♥ God Blessings- although I don't even pretend to understand this life and why God has given us the things He has, I do know that He is always with us and He loves us.  I know that God has a plan for all of us. I know that though so many things don't make sense He is still.always.blessing.us.

Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding.
~Proverbs 3:5

This is how I'm trying to live each day.  It doesn't always work. I have my bad horrible days. And I question Him. Why me, why us, why my little Aiden. But then I look around and I see that he is still blessing us and for that I am so very thankful. So I trust and wait and hope.


So that's my list for this week.  I hope you all are having a good weekend!  I am keeping my fingers crossed that Blogger will let me comment on all your blogs this week but if it doesn't know that I am always thinking of you and your little ones!  Sending lots of love!

xoxo

3 comments:

Ann Jones said...

Your bbq picks look awesome! Sorry to hear about your loss, I had a loss during a pregnancy inbetween my two sons. I think your blog is great and will bring a lot of comfort to women, knowing that they arent alone. New follower from bloggy moms, I look forward to reading your future posts and journey. You can find me at
http://wvfrugal-wvsaver.blogspot.com/

Jackie said...

I read your story and am so thankful you're strong enough to share it and your son's story. I absolutely LOVE your necklaces. I've been one looking at one similar for some time (that's also stamped). I just think they're so simple and beautiful.

I'm thankful I found your blog and I can't wait to read more about your journey.

Jackie @ http://tofindtheline.blogspot.com/
{PS: Found you at Bloggy Moms.}

DandelionBreeze said...

Such gorgeous armour... love all your pieces - they're so beautiful. Will definitely still be joining in your blog hop... sorry I missed it this week. Love always xoxo

Switched over to my private blog today... access posts via http://newyearmum2.blogspot.com/... email me on newyearmum@gmail.com if you're having trouble with access xo

Post a Comment

Lovely Little Notes....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...