Saturday, June 11, 2011

Happy List Saturdays #14



Happy Saturday everyone!  Today is going to be a busy busy day but I wanted to get this posted now for those of you with Happy Lists this week.  I'll add my list later.  And remember the Linky will be open until Monday night!

Have a great weekend everyone!

***UPDATE***

Such a busy busy weekend!  This weekend was Nygel's birthday and I threw him a surprise party!  Definitely the highlight of my week!  Making my hubby smile!  Here are some pics of my happy for the week :)












2 comments:

samantha said...

I had a wonderful time this weekend! You did a wonderful job on Nygel's surprise birthday party and I am just glad that I got an invite. Thanks for being such a wonderful friend and you are a great mother and wife!!

Natasha said...

So glad you were able to make it Sam- he really enjoyed having you there and so did I!

Thanks for all your kind words too....you've been so good to us through all of this.

Post a Comment

Lovely Little Notes....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...