Thursday, June 23, 2011

Just being all over the place today

I haven't posted since Saturday- it's been a busy week. But I've been trying to keep up with everyone's posts and comment as much as possible (although Blogger still drives me crazy some days).

In the last few days I've been up and down. Happy and sad.  Going along this crazy grief roller coaster and praying I don't fall off.

This morning I feel a bunch of different ways and I have a million thoughts floating through my head.  I'll do my best to make sense of them and share.

I've been meaning to post this picture:


I got this beautiful necklace a few weeks ago and I haven't taken it off since! Sue Ella from Sue-Ella Signature Designs created this beautiful piece for me and shipped it all the way from Australia! I cannot tell you how much I LOVE it!!!  I hope the picture does it justice because it really is stunning! The angel wing is so heavy and beautiful! I love the silver chain everything hangs from. She put a lovely blue pearl on it as a reminder of my favorite color for Aiden and the back of the wing contains a picture of Aiden's footprints.  And of course it contains sand from Christian's Beach in Australia.

I love it- so perfect! It really makes me feel close to Aiden which I need so much right now.

Thank you Sue! You are amazing my friend!  Please please check out her page if you haven't yet. I promise you won't be disappointed with anything you order from her. And on top of that she really is just a fabulously awesome lady! So sweet and caring :)

I've also been thinking that I want to start doing Happy List Saturdays once a month instead of every week.  I think once a month will give everyone a chance to really think about what they are happy about at that moment.  I will do the list tomorrow and then if it's ok with you guys I'll start posting it the last Saturday of each month.  If you completely disagree with this let me know otherwise that's the plan.

And now for the rough stuff.........

I participated in a photo challenge last week with Faces of Loss, Faces of Hope and Be Young Photography.  I wanted to share with you the picture I submitted:

Aiden's Outfit
This is my absolute favorite outfit of Aiden's. I would take this out of the closet and just stare at it before he was born.  I pictured him in the outfit looking super cute and rolling around in his stroller :) Now I look at it with such sadness because he will never wear this. As a matter of fact he would have out grown it by now as it was for a 3 month old baby. I shared this as a part of the photo challenge for where I am right now in my grief. I'm constantly reminded of things that I will never do with him, never see him do. Dreams we had that will never come to be....

I remembered yesterday something Aiden's godmother told me before he was born- she and her hubby (Aiden's godfather) were looking forward to getting him from us and hanging out, playing with him, and taking him places. And she was excited because she was finally going to have a godchild that looked like her! It just made me realize how were weren't the only ones looking forward to his little life.

Aiden was so loved, so wanted, so dreamed about.  There were so many things so many people hoped for and looked forward to. Most of all Nygel and I.......I miss my little boy so much.

I cried so much as I took this picture last week. For what I've lost, for what will never be, for what I wish I could hold onto for just a moment longer........memories that are slowing fading that I wish wouldn't........

I cried for my son.

So that's what's in my head this morning. Too much. Too heavy.

13 comments:

Christi said...

I love the photo of Aiden's outfit. Praying for strength and God's love for you today.

My New Normal said...

Yes, he would have looked very cute in that outfit. Sorry things have been rough for you lately. Oh, and I love the necklace.

Raquel said...

I totally know what you are feeling especially when you think of him wearing that sweet outfit.

Sending hugs your way, thinking of you and Aiden.

Ashley said...

His outfit is just precious, how hard that must be. It is hard for me to pull out my favorite outfits but I love how you have documented the photo of your favorite. This will help keep the memories alive for you. Thinking of you ((Hugs))

Anonymous said...

He would have rocked that outfit!!! And the necklace is gorgeous!
Sending Love!

Tiffany said...

I bet he's sportin' at outfit just like that right now... all the little girls are rolling their strollers up to his just to get a peek at the little stud!
I think I need to get a neckalace that! I love them but have such a hard time deciding!

Molly said...

Amazing necklace! And I love the pic! HUGS!!

TanaLee Davis said...

Thinking of you. I've surely missed reading your posts mama. Sending you courage and strength to make it through tomorrow...one day closer to aiden.
~Felicia

Mary said...

Beautiful necklace! It's just so perfect! I love Aiden's outfit...I'm certain he would have looked so adorable and cute in it. Thinking of you Natasha!! (((hugs)))

Holly said...

Your necklace is very beautiful! Sue is so nice and her jewelry is so lovely!!

My heart breaks seeing the outfit you photographed. Oh what could have been... :(

Amy von Oven said...

My heart too breaks seeing the outfit...I too have so many of Bethany's outfits I just can't let go of....it is thought of what was suppose to be! I am so sorry you are on that never ending roller coaster. I just published my first book, and I talk about that roller coaster so much because i so often feel like it is my life of never ending emotional ups and downs. I pray God grants you the strength when you need it!

Nika M. said...

My best friend was a musician, and we had tshirts made with his logo on them after he died a few years ago. I feel so close to him when I wear that shirt. When I got past the scary point with my son, I had a onesie made for him with the same logo as the shirts. I think I was almost as excited about him wearing that thing as I was about being pregnant with him. Now that he's gone, I can't stand to see the onesie or the shirt.

Praying for you.

Lj82 said...

Beautiful necklace, and I love the outfit too. I have so many I had planned for Jack to wear... But, yeah...

So many people who wanted to share in these lives of our babes, you know?

Post a Comment

Lovely Little Notes....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...