Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Some Happy for Today

Almost out the door and I decided to share some happy for today. Here's a list I made the other day of things that make me smile (in no particular order as my sister wanted me to point out!):

1. Puppy licks on my window....love that Cam

2. Hugs and kisses from Nygel

3. Doing nothing all day!

4. Dancing with Aiden :)

5. Hanging out with Mummy, Carissia, and Kayla

6. Yummy food!!

7. Wine!

8. Anything purple

9. Being able to laugh again

10. Being crazy with Denise

This is my happy list for today. I think it's a pretty good idea to remember that in the middle of all this sadness there are good and happy things in your life. I plan to make a happy list on a regular basis and I'll share it here with you.

Have a happy Tuesday!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely Little Notes....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...