Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Aiden's Certificate of Life


I just have to say that I am so so very grateful for all the sweet BLM friends I have met along this journey. You all truly give me so much support at the times when I need it most. When I opened my e-mail yesterday my friend Fran completely surprised me with this amazing Certificate of Life for Aiden:


OMG I was in tears looking at it- it is so beautiful! She even added his cutie pie foot prints for me! What a great gift to receive to honor him and his 10 months in Heaven.

Aiden's Certificate of Life is on display on the Lost For Words card line website that Franchesca and Carly Marie have created. Yay! He's so special :) If you haven't checked out the website yet please stop over and take a look at their beautiful cards and Certificates of Life.

Thank you so much Fran! You are such a blessing to so many mamas!

xoxo


8 comments:

Darcey said...

That is absolutely beautiful...so glad you have the love and support when you need it the most!!!

Caroline said...

So beautiful & Fran is just so amazing. Great timing too.

{{{ <3 }}}

Franchesca said...

Oh girl I am so glad you love it!!! You are a blessing to me!!! XO

Mary said...

So beautiful!!! What a beautiful idea and way to remember our little ones <3

Ashley said...

That is SO beautiful!!

Tiffany said...

that is really really sweet of fran to do that.

Nika M. said...

That's awesome.

Praying for you.

DandelionBreeze said...

So beautiful and such a lovely thing for Fran to have done. Hope you're travelling OK after Aiden's 10 month anniversary... I'm so sorry that I missed it while absent. You are such a special person and thinking of you through this difficult time xoxo

Post a Comment

Lovely Little Notes....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...