![]() |
| Via |
I've got a busy weekend planned- dinner with Nygel, Dave and Busters with my family and a few close friends to celebrate my birthday, my niece's birthday (Monday), and my sister's birthday (Thursday), and then we get to see Paula Dean at the Metropolitan Cooking & Entertaining Show!! I'm so excited about this one! I get to see her cook plus check out tons of cool cooking and entertaining gadgets and tools! Can't wait! I'll post pics of my birthday weekend so you can see all that I've been up to with my peeps.
The only thing missing from this weekend is my little Aiden in his stroller along for the ride at all the family birthday events. I know he would have enjoyed the celebration. And the cake....as much as his daddy likes sweets I know my baby boy would have LOVED cake!
I remind myself that he is here with me- on my birthday and everyday. I know Aiden will show himself to me today and this weekend as he always does when I need him the most. Love that kid ♥♥♥
He is always in my heart.......
![]() |
| Via |
Anyway I'm off to get ready for work but I want to remind you all that tomorrow is a Happy List Saturday!!! Please don't forget to come back and link up for my birthday weekend! The list will open up tonight and will stay open through the weekend. I look forward to reading about what has been making you guys happy lately. Also there may be some special birthday surprises as well so make sure to share your happy list and get in on the fun!!!
Have a great Friday everyone!
PS- Are you loving my Pinterest pic filled posts?!?! Clearly I love that Etsy shop with the cute cake toppers- HA!













I'd love to hear from you!
































4 comments:
Happy Birthday dear Friend! I hope your day is filled with relaxation and peace! Love you Lady!
Happy Birthday!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I pray it has been Blessed!
Happy birthday gorgeous :)) Hope you have a lovely day and sending you birthday hugs from Oz :) I hope you get plenty of pampering and fun... you deserve every happiness in the world. Will definitely join in your Happy List... will get to writing it ASAP :) Love always xoxo
Post a Comment
Lovely Little Notes....