Wednesday, September 14, 2011

For My Birthday....


Via

So my birthday is this Friday and I somehow keep forgetting that it's on Friday......crazy lady. I guess my birthday just doesn't seem super exciting this year. Kinda feeling like a little old lady :) My sister asked me yesterday what we were doing on Friday and I was like "What are you talking about?" She just looked at me like I had lost my mind- I told you.....crazy lady!

I think in honor of my birthday I'm going to do a Happy List on Saturday.  I know we haven't done them in FOREVER! But I think it's a good time to do it. Despite everything that has happened since my last birthday I am so incredibly blessed with family and friends who bring joy and peace to my life when I most need it. And I know my little Aiden would want me to celebrate another year of life.


So if you can join in with me for Happy List Saturdays this Saturday. I'd consider it an extra special birthday present to hear about things that bring happiness to your lives! I'm already working on my list and it will be full of lots of cute pics from my newest love- Pinterest! You can follow me here if you ♥ Pinterest too! Oh and I'll probably have lots of pics from my other new love- Instragram!!! I double ♥♥ Instagram. I feel like I'm totally neglecting my Nikon because this little app makes my iPhone the most awesome camera EVER!

I'll leave you with a pin I added to Pinterest almost 2 months ago which seems very fitting for my birthday this year........

Via

Happy Wednesday everyone!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

3 comments:

Lj82 said...

Happy almost birthday!

I love that print!

Tiffany said...

I was going to ask you to do a HAPPY SATURDAY soon! I'm excited! I'll start thinking of my list :)

DandelionBreeze said...

What a lovely idea... I'd love to join in a Happy List for your birthday :) Happy almost birthday too :)) xoxo

Post a Comment

Lovely Little Notes....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...