Yay! So excited for Happy List Saturdays this weekend! Can't wait to see what you all have on your lists for today! As you all know the Happy List today is a special treat for me because of my birthday. Thank you so much for sharing with me!
:::
:::
:::
:::
:::
:::
:::
:::
So this Happy List is really special to me.....I've been debating and debating the contents of this list for a little while now. My friend Molly even e-mailed me this week to ask about my list {because she knows how I've been about this} and I laughed because I was still deciding what to do.
Anyway this week my list is short but oh.so.special......
I've been keeping a little {ok seriously huge} secret...........for a while now {oh say for 6 months}..........and I wanted to share with you all...........
| Me, Baby J, and Cami |
| A close up shot of my HUGE bump! HA! |
Words can't express how overjoyed I am to see our family grow again!
I'll post more soon but for now I just ask that you keep us in your prayers. For those of you who are my friends on Facebook- you will not see me discussing the pregnancy on there (for now- I hope you understand). I still have a lot of issues with Facebook. But feel free to e-mail or message me if you want to talk :)
I'll post more soon but for now I just ask that you keep us in your prayers. For those of you who are my friends on Facebook- you will not see me discussing the pregnancy on there (for now- I hope you understand). I still have a lot of issues with Facebook. But feel free to e-mail or message me if you want to talk :)
This blog will remain a special place for Aiden and I to share. I have been keeping a private blog to document this pregnancy and I plan to keep it private for a little longer. If you'd like to follow me on the private blog please shoot me an e-mail here and I'll be happy to send you an invite!
Thank you all so much for your love and support! It means the world to me ♥
****UPDATE**** I just realized I took out the Linky- sorry!!! It's back now so add your Happy Lists to the post!











I'd love to hear from you!
































17 comments:
Sooo glad u shared your news!! Breathe.... ;)
SOOOOOO happy for you girl, your baby bump is beautiful!!! :)
so very very happy for you!!! beautiful bump pictures!!!
WOW... what fantastically wonderful happy news :)) CONGRATULATIONS :)) I was just starting my Happy List before heading to work... and came to your post... such great news for a very special mum :) Happy Birthday and love to you and your darling bub :)) xoxo
Congratulations!! How far along are you (I re-read your post, so I don't know if I missed it?)?
:) Congratulations again!
Congrats! Sending you extra special hugs and prayers.
This is wonderful news! I'm so excited for you & hubby!
I was wondering if you were going to spill the beans today or not!! I assumed that's what the surprise was but wasn't sure! I'm so glad you did decide to share it with everyone because now everyone can help you celebrate baby J! I'm so happy for you!! And Happy Happy Saturday List Day! I'll be doing mine tomorrow! Love ya!
I'm so so happy you shared!!! Your bump is looking beautiful!! You know I had been thinking about your post all day!!! I couldn't wait to get home and check it!! Love to you Natasha!!
ohhh yay, so excited for you... Wonderful news :) And HAAPY BIRTHDAY. XX
That's great news!
Thank you so much ladies- I really appreciate all your support!
Molly I did finally breathe for a little bit yesterday- HA! I knew you would understand :)
LJ- I'm 6 months right now- just added that to the post :)
Oooops! Just realized I took out the Linky! It's back so please add your Happy Lists!!!
That's one AWESOME secret!!! Congrats Natasha! So, so happy for you - When are you due? I hope during this pregnancy, and after, you find that it helps bring you closer to sweet Aiden. He'll always be remembered. xoxo
YAY!!!
Natasha!!! So happy to hear this - you must have been bursting with this throughout our class...Prayers, dreams, wishes, hopes and all lovely things for your growing baby - and for you, Momma & Daddy. (Cynthia, Nara's mom...I don't use this account, but it doesn't seem to want me to sign in as my wordpress...)
Eeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! I AM OVERJOYED FOR YOU, NATASHA!!! What an awesome bump! Looooove it! and you!
Oh my goodness... I am rejoicing with you and tearing up from sheer happiness. Congratulations!!!
Post a Comment
Lovely Little Notes....