Hey everyone! This is just a quick post to update you on the winners of yesterday's giveaway. Thank you so much to everyone that stopped by to read my What Love Really Means post and for your comments. I'm so excited to have new followers!!! Remember this giveaway is sponsored by the lovely Kristi from
Bugaboo Jewelry. Thank you Kristi!!!!!
Here are pictures of the process for picking the winners. This was done very officially in my office about 15 minutes ago :)
 |
| All the entries!!! |
 |
The official "cup"- this is my pretty little tea cup for work :)
I really love Vera Bradley stuff!! |
 |
| I love the lid!! Makes a perfect cup of tea :) |
Ok.....drumroll please......
 |
| The Winners!!!! |
 |
| Congrats to: Melissa, Katy, and Butterfly Mom!!! |
Congratulations to the 3 winners of the beautiful "Footprints on my Heart" pendant from
Bugaboo Jewelry. Please send me an
e-mail and I'll put you in touch with Kristi to organize your prize. Thanks again to
Mattie for putting together such a great 14 days of love. I was so honored to participate. That's it for now.....have a fabulous day everyone!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Lovely Little Notes....