Saturday, February 19, 2011

Hope....

Photobucket

So the amazing Franchesca has come up with another fabulous idea for us baby loss mamas. The Small Miracles Blog Hop is her newest creation and I think it's just great! Every month on the 19th mamas from all over will blog about things that keep them going through this grief journey....things that give them hope. I am excited to join in with this super strong group of ladies and this inspirational blog hop. 

"Hope is faith holding out its hand in the dark." 
~George Iles

If you read my last post you know that I have struggled a lot this week with my grief. It can be so overwhelming sometimes and it seems to come out of no where just when you think you're doing ok. After my last post I can definitely use a little hope and I'd like to share some too. I thought I'd start with this quote:

"Hope is the feeling you have that the feeling you have isn't permanent." 

~Jean Kerr

Like Fran I also believe in signs. Over the last few weeks the weather here has been just crazy! But almost every weekend when we are at home it's been so nice outside! I've been able to open the windows and have a cool breeze come through. I've talked about this before on here but the warm sun and cool breeze always take my mind straight to Aiden. It's like he's sending me a sign that everything is going to be ok....he's giving me hope.


"Hope sees the invisible, feels the intangible and achieves the impossible."
~Anonymous

Here's a list of things that give me hope right now. As the months go on I truly hope my list will get longer :)

1. Knowing that I am a mother and I'll have the chance to be a mother again
2. Dancing with Aiden in my dreams
3. My husband- he always knows just what to say
4. Sunlight and Cool Breezes
5. The strength of other Baby Loss Mamas- so inspiring :)

"Hope is putting faith to work when doubting would be easier."
~Anonymous

♥ I hope you all have a peaceful day 

18 comments:

Tiffany said...

Love your hope list and the quotes

Natasha said...

Thanks Tiff!

Deanna said...

I love the quotes too! Very inspiring. Thank you!

DandelionBreeze said...

What beautiful quotes and lovely things that bring you hope. Sorry for your loss and share your pain. Thinking of you in hope xo

Natasha said...

Thanks Deanna!

Natasha said...

Thank you so much New Year Mum!

xx

Crazy Life of a Writing Mom said...

You are amazing! I've been visiting blogs all day and yours really struck a chord with me. I miss my son too, but know that God made me who I am today because my son came and changed my life.

I would absolutely love for you to check out this link of a song I wrote for my son:

http://ecwrites.blogspot.com/2011/01/zeke-strength-of-god.html

Raquel said...

Love your list!! The quotes are great!

Natasha said...

You're so right Elisabeth- God put them in our lives to change us forever! Thanks for reading my post today :)

Your song is just lovely and you guys are very talented!

xx

Natasha said...

Thanks Raquel!

xx

Mary said...

I love your quotes! I think your hope list is a great idea! As days, weeks, months go by, your list will get longer as hope gets bigger :)

<3 Mary

Holly said...

Love the quotes!!

Alissa said...

You are such an amazing mama to sweet Aiden and a beautiful friend to all of us. Hugs to you always.

Natasha said...

I think the hope list will get longer each month too, Mary. I plan to add to it when we do the blog hop every 19th. Let's see how long I can make it :)

xx

Natasha said...

Thanks Holly!!

xx

Natasha said...

Thanks lady- I really appreciate it! I hope he's proud of me :) Hugs to you as well!

Franchesca said...

Something about the cool breeze is heavenly!! I am so glad it reminds you of your precious baby boy. It's so nice to get those reassurances sometimes. Hoping your list grows Natasha, thank you so much for sharing the things that bring you hope, you bring me hope ♥

Natasha said...

Thanks Fran! You are definitely one of my inspirations ♥

Post a Comment

Lovely Little Notes....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...