Trust in the LORD with all your heart,
and do not lean on your own understanding.
In all your ways acknowledge him,
and he will make straight your paths.
Proverbs 3:5-6
So this morning I'm sitting here with Cami Cam and I'm not worrying. Today is going to come and go and tomorrow is a new day and a new chance.
Here are some pictures of Miss Cam from last night...she's getting huge!!! She wanted to hang out on my shoulders and be silly. Nygel took lots of pictures to share the moment with everyone. I didn't even get a chance to take my work clothes off before she went crazy!
Nygel's Favorite Picture (above)
And then she went to sleep! What a baby! She's so cute when she's sleeping....and quiet!! We really do love this dog :) She makes me smile!
I love taking pictures with my iPhone but I really want to get a nice camera soon. I'd like to take some really great pictures and capture all the wonderful things in our life. I want to remember everything....every moment. I'm going to work on that camera :)
Anyway that's it for now. I'll check in again soon......











I'd love to hear from you!
































4 comments:
She is so beautiful!
I just found your blog and I am so sorry about your loss.
Our stories are similar. I lost my son at 36 weeks as well although at the time I didn't realize anything was wrong. I knew he wasn't moving as much but like you I thought it was because he was bigger and there wasn't as much room.
It's such a devastating blow, especially after struggling with infertility. I
am not sure what you were worrying about but I hope you had a good day. I'm also your newest follower.
Thanks Mattie! I think she's pretty cute too although right now she is in trouble for chewing up some shoes!
My New Normal...I am so sorry for the loss of your son.
I just read a little of your story and you're right our stories are very similar. It's so sad to be a part of this group because it means you've lost a beautiful baby. But I'm glad that in the middle of all this sadness I can connect with people that understand what I'm going through.
I am happy that you are trying again- yay! I hope your appointment next week goes well. I'll be praying for you.
Yesterday ended up being a lot better than I thought it would..whenever that happens I always know it's my little angel looking out for me.
Thanks for following me...I'm following you too now. By the way I love the blog background!
Post a Comment
Lovely Little Notes....